Thursday, September 6, 2007

THIS is how to earn commissions by showing videos!

Hi My Fellow "Tech Challenged" Friend,

Let's face it, learning how to confidently install scripts, create order buttons and do all things 'geek' are a real pain in the ass. It's true!

And as a geek myself, I realize how liberating it is to be able to install my own scripts and handle important tasks myself. And I want to share that feeling with you.

So after many years of working as a "tech" to the IM crowd, I have decided to dedicate my time to teaching the 'secrets' behind important tasks such as:

Setting Up Your Website
Creating Camtasia Video Presentations
Automate Your Order Taking Process
And So Much More...

These are critical skills that every website owner should be comfortable with.

For More Info
http://www.randyswanston.com/techiehowto

To Your Success,
Randy Swanston.

No comments: